Innovation Day – Reflection

Over the past month or so, the whole school has been working on our innovation day projects. From February, to march, we have all been working tirelessly to complete our projects, waiting anxiously for the day to come. Eventually we all presented our projects to the judges and the winners received the medals. Now, after innovation day, we have been tasked to reflect on our innovation day projects.

Here is a picture of my project

Without any further ado, here is my reflection. Personally, I felt that I worked quite a bit while in school to contribute to my project, but I found myself with not enough time to work on it outside of school. On the weekend before innovation day, I spent a lot of time really preparing for innovation day. With all that in place, I had finally finished my project. I think I could have worked more outside of school and in result have done more. Despite that, I think that I have done pretty well in innovation day. In conclusion, I wished that I could have done more, but I feel like I got a pretty good amount of work done. Thank you for reading.